Words...and words

Friday, November 11, 2005

Recalling T-Nite

Today I am an a situation somewhat akin to the one I was in during T-Nite. It's that familiar time of day when the birds begin chirping and I have just walked back into in room from CR-10. Except for the rather cold weather, it almost exactly parallels my experience of night-outs during T-Nite. And like T-Nite, part of the exhilaration lies in working to ensure that the whole team does well, the team in this case being the entire PGP 1 batch, as opposed to section D during T-Nite.

This time the reason is the summer placement process. Surprisingly, I have been placed in a company already. It's a rather interesting story which deserves to be told, but since our "quiet period" is still on, I can't say too much. Suffice to say that I have secured a summer internship. And since I am now free, I am now placecom's slave. Was working with guys from my dorm through the night to prepare some rooms for interviews tomorrow. And now that the interview process is about to begin, I do not want to miss the action and will go back to CR-10 after 30 or so minutes. The work being done by our placecom (placement committee) is phenomenal. I am staggered at the scale and complexity of the placement process and placecom has handled the process immaculately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home