Words...and words

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The 50th post

Last week, during our 4th dance class session, the instructor said, "Thank God, your future depends on your brains, and not your bodies!" For around half of the 20-strong class, moving the hips is simply impossible. And the other steps are pretty ungainly too. I have improved much in the four sessions, but I have only reached the level of "unambigiously bad" from the level of "Please shoot me, shoot me now." Additionally, the exercise, especially the crunches, can get rather painful. We will resume after Diwali, this time to learn dancing in pairs. That will be a whole new nightmare, though I'm sure there will be many delightful moments too. I'll try to click some photos.

The 50th post deserves a better entry, but it is 4:00 am and since I have plenty of things to do before sleeping (if I do sleep at all), I will stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home