Words...and words

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Midterms loom...again

The midpoint of the second term is here and midterm exams begin tomorrow. Unlike last time, I am not very well prepared. But exactly like last time, I am taking things quite coolly.

There are 6 midterms in 3 days. Tomorrow's papers are maths and marketing. Since both are open book, I hope I'll manage to emerge out without serious mishaps.

Midterms will be followed by placement interviews. I wish I could describe some of my travails in more detail, but I would rather not run afoul of our placement committee's guidelines. Suffice to say that, given my illustrious engineering record, I have not been shortlisted for any interview yet. But there are scores of companies still remaining. I hope to write more after November 16.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home