Words...and words

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Midterms loom


The atmosphere, atleast in my dorm, is rather grim. Though some are relaxed, many have been busy mugging since last night. I have already described my strategy in my last post. Will continue to enjoy till circumstances dictate a change. The guy pictured above is Moti, generally regarded as the smartest in our dorm (I agree, but he doesn't, of course). His strategy is very different from mine. He wants to be thoroughly prepared and as you will notice from the rather large stack of papers around him, he is succeeding. Well, to each his own. I hope everyone does well.

Harsha Bhogle visited WIMWI last night. In continuation of my policy of missing opportunities in deference to inertia, I did not attend the interaction session with him. Even though during that period (10:30-11:30 pm), I was doing nothing better than updating my blog. From what I have seen on the institute's LAN, I missed a good chance for some fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home