Words...and words

Friday, July 29, 2005

Sleeping in Classroom 10

Okay, this has been covered in countless other blog posts and DBabb (DBabb is WIMWI's electronic student communication board - will write more about that later) messages, but I will join the bandwagon.

All hail Chhedi, the sleep king of Section D. Everyone in the section is entralled by the feats he has pulled off. Not one day has passed when he did not sleep in atleast one class. He sits in class right next to the TA and effortlessly dozes off 15-20 minutes after the class begins. Fortunately, he has been caught only once (unfortunately, by the HR prof, who really took up his case) so far. People who are bored or feeling sleepy themselves look at him and are roused out of their drowsiness by the entertaining sight! Not content with sleeping in complusory attendance classes, Chhedi today attended an optional remedial class (Rem) and proceeded to sleep there too! And given that he lives right next door to me, I can testify that he sleeps a lot in his room too (though mostly during the day - is up when everyone else is asleep, I guess)!

At the end of an unprecedented quizless week, the mugging for the midterms has begun. Should not be too difficult, though we have six papers in three days. I realized today that I have now attended 75 straight classes (70 minutes each) without missing a single one or being even a second late in any. I share this record with atleast half the WIMWI fachcha batch, of course. The days when joining a lecture scheduled at 8:30 am, 40-50 minutes after it started, are becoming a distant memory.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well yeah an Ischol can coolly write how easy it is..6 exams in 3 days....
#$@#$@#$@#
:-))
N btw as the weeks hv progressed chhedi's got a lot of company..moi included..
:-))

 
At 4:03 am, Blogger Siddharth Bhai said...

Hi..

Well, ur (humourous) writing skills just keep getting better and better! I hope I can match up to them as I start my own blog (shortly)

Hail Cheddi! With seniors warnin me that for my first on-campus job (@NCSU), I can expect getting work-time-slots of the likes of 4am-8am, in a couple of weeks, I'll have my own sleep-stories to share :-)

All the best for mid-terms

 

Post a Comment

<< Home