Words...and words

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Finished reading Harry Potter

I have completed the Half-Blood Prince, some 80 hours after I bought it. It's a good book, though not as good as some of the earlier ones, especially the Prisoner of Azkaban. I was very disturbed by the actions of my favourite character in the series. Oh! I hope things will be different in the next book from what they appear to be now (I am writing cryptically so that no one is 'spoiled' by this entry). Nevertheless the wait for the final book will be enjoyable, I am sure.

No test today - we were all pleasantly surprised after four successive days of coming out of the classroom at 1:10 only to see a notice of this or that quiz.

Had interviews for Confluence today. Didn't go badly, but as I have no prior experience, I don't expect things to go well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home