Words...and words

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Two tests

Nothing more exciting than the title to report today. We had a test in the HR class - fairly simple, but only 15 minutes were given to write two open-ended answers.

After HR and Eco was the Operations lecture. Operations is surely going to be the most difficult subject - the bottleneck, if you will - for me this term. It's making some sense, but not enough. Perhaps I'm not putting in enough effort.

After Op, we had an eco quiz - multiple choice, 25 min. It was more difficult, but I should do well.

I hope to go to Bombay next weekend. Needless to say, WIMWI is doing all it can to ensure that I cannot leave. The WAC submission is of course due on the 23rd. On Monday, we were told to write and submit an Ops. report by the 26th. Today we are handed the HR assignment, due the 28th. I am still hopeful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home