Words...and words

Friday, July 15, 2005

Section bonding


We finally had some class interaction today. After the fourth quiz of the week, the section stayed back to choose the birthday and bumps managers. I am happy I played my small part by writing the notice on the blackboard, and taking some photos. Section D's birthday manager is Shobhit and birthday managers are Shveta and Aditi. Good luck to all of them. I especially hope that Shobhit can suitably punish the arbit CP-makers. The birthday managers are meant to ensure that the section is informed and enthused about celebrating sectionmates' birthdays in their dorms. I hope that we can win the T-nite (the inter-section cultural events contest) this year too.

And best wishes to the PGP 1 rep candidate from sec-D, Rahul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home