Words...and words

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Second nightout at WIMWI

I know I had promised to not write here before Independence Day, but I now have some time to kill. I went into our classroom CR-10 yesterday night around midnight after our performance in the first Mess Nite (details to be posted later). When I finally came out, I was greeted by the sight of a lovely, slightly cloudy, but clearly blue, sky, and the sounds of chirping birds. Reached my room half an hour ago, at 6:30 am. Given that classes begin in 2 1/2 hours, it makes no sense for me to sleep now. So this will be my second nightout at WIMWI. Will be a great experience in classes today!

T-Nite is going very well. It will undoubtedly end up as one of my fondest memories. I finally had my long awaited non-academic interactions with sectionmates. Go, D Company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home