Words...and words

Sunday, March 26, 2006

100th entry!

This should have been a grand celebration of all that has been great about this year in WIMWI, but there's been a slight change of plans. Today morning Tanay posted this link to a photo gallery of a French newscaster on my college Google group. Seems that she is one of the most popular news anchors in France today. I clicked on the link and was floored. C'est une belle fille! Wow, Melissa Theuriau is really pretty. And pretty is the highest level adjective I use to describe beauty.


I know this is really unusual for me, but since morning, I have browsed through that album on three separate occasions! Thought then that atleast one photo of this pretty girl should grace my blog. So the entry about the wholesome goodness of WIMWI stands postponed by a day or two :)


And perhaps, two photos of Theuriau are better than one!

1 Comments:

At 10:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Alizee, though? (She sings well, too) :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home