Words...and words

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

30 days to go

On April 7, term 3 and PGP year 1 end. Normally I would get quite reminiscent on this blog and start posting lists of memorable incidents, profiles of my friends, favourite courses and professors, etc. But alas, true to its reputation, third term does not leave one with time to enjoy even the pretty flowers blooming in the gardens near the canteen, let alone become senti on the web.

No, right now at 4 am, after sitting in Kammo's room for 5 straight hours (with a short coffee break in between) working on an Operations case on INDAL's Belur aluminium casting plant, I am back at my place. Have to make a Powerpoint presentation based on the document we just prepared. For the second time this week and the fourth time in two weeks, I'll sleep after 6 am.

All this despite me having stopped studying completely (apart from required assignments) this term. There's certainly a lot of vellaness contrbuting to this lack of sleep time. Yet, I'm not wasting much more time than I did during second term. Most of the time now flies by in extracurricular work that I'm involved in this term and which was completely lacking in the first two.

Placements have started for the tucchas. Will end in a week's time. Should be a great year, going by any observable measure.

Going to Bombay tomorrow (Thursday night) to get my visa for Japan. Will stay there on Saturday, but will be back on Sunday morning. The travails of this term - forcing me to miss a day in Bombay :(

2 Comments:

At 3:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

belur works and all that!! last few group submissions...kinda sad u know...senti at 5 AM!! wattay life!! chalo happy cartooning..:))

 
At 2:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe hero... incorporating veladom is a compulsory course for all facchas in WIMWI...
and boo to kammo... it hardly matters whether she's gettin senti or not, I am way too happy this painful 1st year is gettin over.. imagine starvin for coffee at 4 am while reading 20 bloody pages of Starbux... kya zindagi hai yaar... :(...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home