Words...and words

Friday, September 09, 2005

Last day of Classes!

Classes ended today at 11:40 am, with Mamman, the acting class Rep (he's also the entire PGP 1's Rep), thanking our MANAC professor.

Thoku's back on campus :) But as I was walking back after meeting Thoku, I met Mamman who told me that Khetan was now in hospital. The news was quite deflating. 4 from our section will now have to get their end-terms postponed.

I finally saw a full episode on TV yesterday. The show's Buffy, obviously. Unfortunately I landed upon one of the poorer episodes from the weakest season of the show - the episode "Where the Wild Things Are" from season 4. It was still good viewing. Anya (I'm just trying to tell you that we have nothing in common besides both of us liking your penis, and now I don't even have that!) and Spike (You know... You take the killing for granted... And then it's gone, and you're like... I wish I'd appreciated it more. Stop and smell the corpses, you know?) simply floored me (Both quotes are from the Buffyguide website. Referencing is something one learns quickly in WIMWI). And Sarah Michelle Gellar looked heavenly as usual. How I hope to see episodes like "Becoming" and "Once More, With Feeling!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home