Words...and words

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Last one for tonight

After complaining about lack of time all month, guess what I'm doing on a Sunday night, hours before the beginning of a work-week that promises to be as time-consuming as ever - writing blog entry after another. This is the last one for tonight, I promise :)

Saw a play called "Carry On Heaven" in Bandra tonight. It is about how a politician brought into heaven manages to politicise it and disrupt life there too. It's quite funny, though most of the humour is farcical or sex-based. The play would have been much more effective had it been shorter, I think.

This was the second play I've seen in Bombay. Had seen a rather disappointing play called "Chanakyashastra" in June.

Have also been to many different restaurants after coming back from WIMWI. Possibly have been to more different restaurants in the last 3 1/2 months than I did in my first 21 years in Bombay :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home