Words...and words

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Colour and variety

This is a post that is so high-context that few would be able to understand its meaning, but I will nevertheless write it.

Yesterday I was talking to someone in the office. I mentioned that I had gone to a play on Sunday. The other person replied, "I too saw a play on the weekend." Instantly a thought came into my head - if someone has seen a play, then that person might be rather interesting. Funnily enough, I had never seen a play before last year. Was I a duller person then? I think so, though I also think that there's plenty of scope for improvement still :)

2 Comments:

At 1:47 pm, Blogger Ellie said...

May be I'll qualify as a stalker...but been following ur blog for quite some time..reading up on ur travails right from college...to WIMWI and am back here after a reasonable gap to find u settling into work.

Your post below on mumbai really touched me! While I have never been a privileged mumbaikar in its truest sense - I love this city. The same skyline which inspired u, the same sea which churns ur emotions, the breeze at the marine drive or that at bandstand never fails to mesmerize me either!

And isn't monsoon the most beautiful time to revel in Mumbai's beauty (the water loggin apart these days!) .

Keep writing ...its one of the simplest pleasure that are most enjoyable! :-)

 
At 12:45 pm, Blogger FiFo said...

Thank you! Once I get some time off work, I'll read your blog too...seems interesting.

And hopefully, will write more often if my patchy Net connection holds up during the next few months :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home