Words...and words

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Treats galore!

January still hasn't entered old age, and I have already gone out for dinner or lunch 6 or 7 times. In term 1, I remember going out four times, and eight times in term 2. Records are surely going to be broken. And they say that term 3 is a really hectic time. It sure has been hectic visiting different restaurants in odd corners of the city, lazing around in CT at midnight chatting with friends, and listening to the Beatles in my room. Hate to think of what my grades will be like, but can't seem to care enough.


Moti's birthday on the 20th was a much-awaited event. All of us had to resolved to pay him back for all the pain he's inflicted on us since June. Chhedi, Prostee, Oka, Lala, Jolly and me worked on the presentation for over 5 hours on the evening of the 19th (I was only properly involved from 9 onwards). After making quite an effort, we came up with a novel invite which was appreciated by one and all. Prostee's very impressive voiceover in chaste Hindi and Moti's interesting predicament made the slideshow a bit hit. Then, the birthday party was attended with considerable enthu by the section and Moti was kicked around a bit. Frankly though, he got off lightly, as we were taken in my his acting. Moti is now surely plotting for Chhedi's birthday on July 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home