Words...and words

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Review: Plans for the Next Ten Years

Two years after I initially composed this list, how have I progressed? Not very well, I'm afraid. First of all, I've added two cities to the list - Athens and Istanbul. In 2007, I visited Singapore and Sydney. In 2008, I visited Norway. It was a really enjoyable vacation. but did not contribute to ticking off any places on this list. This year I have been to China, but not to either Beijing or Shanghai. A vacation to Egypt last month yielded Cairo.

So, 11/42 done and 31 remaining. The finishing date has definitely been pushed back to Dec 31, 2017. Next year...will try to see Vienna and Prague, or Tashkent.

Asia
  • Bombay (done)
  • Tokyo (done)
  • Hong Kong (done)
  • Delhi (done)
  • Singapore (done)
  • Beijing
  • Shanghai
  • Tashkent
  • Seoul
  • Baghdad
  • Damascus
  • Jerusalem
  • Istanbul
Europe
  • London (done)
  • Berlin (done)
  • Paris (done)
  • Rome (done)
  • Vienna
  • Copenhagen
  • Moscow
  • Prague
  • St. Petersburg
  • Athens
N America
  • New York
  • Boston
  • Los Angeles
  • San Fransisco
  • Chicago
  • Miami
  • Toronto
  • Vancouver
S America
  • Rio de Janeiro
  • Beunos Aires
  • Lima
Africa
  • Cairo (done)
  • Johannesburg
  • Durban
  • Cape Town
  • Nairobi
Australia
  • Sydney (done)
  • Melbourne
  • Perth

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:38 am, Blogger Ravi Srinivasan said...

Just saw this list. Interesting. I am tempted to draw out a list of my own now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home