Words...and words

Sunday, January 20, 2008

More Travel Plans

I should have posted multiple entries about my vacation in Singapore and Australia, but somehow didn't. I hope I can do so sometime.

Meanwhile, I have been busy thinking up new plans :)

In March, I shall go to Corbett NP with my college friends. There's a 4-day weekend coming up, and I should be able to go there without needing leave from work. Should be fun!

Less certainly, I hope to visit Europe in July. Consulted the list of cities I wanted to visit, but seems that I won't be able to check any more from that list this year. That's because I am thinking of visiting Norway for a week, along with a weekend sojourn in London. A week in Norway should be fun - Oslo, the famous fjords and other wilderness to explore, I hope. And I'll try to see Midsummer Night's dream in London, if possible.

There's plenty of time to go, but I'm already excited, about both trips!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home